Tuesday 8 July 2014

my little doggie

My sister bought this dog using my atm card. That time i studied overseas and left her my atm card just in case i need her to buy me something. I was uptset that time because the dog was over the budget i gave her. Then i got to see him after almost 1 yr later, and i was so glad that she bought him. Hahaha. His name is Louis and he is the darling in my home. He is a 5 yrs old male over-fed mini pomeranian.

Here is the layout i made using sizzix alphabet die "word play". The alpha was really fun to use. The flowers are cut using tattered flower die and then i sprayed prima color bloom. The colors are fantastic and this die is really got for making roses.


Some close ups on the parts of the layout and you can see his facr. Soo naughty n so cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment