Sunday 28 December 2014

Camera Album Using Prima Coffee Break Collection

Recently I made quite a few camera albums (will post other album later on). Camera album is simply a 4.5" by 6" journaling album that use camera die cut on the cover. I use Sizzix camera die as I find the size and gives me a lot of room to decorate the camera according to the album theme.

This time I used paper from Prima Coffee Break Collection. Use some of the 12x12" papers, 6x6" paper, the 4x6" journaling pad, and the 2 sets of stamps. Actually the collection also comes with the 3D stickers but I need quite a lot of it, so I made them myself. I stamped the images repetitively and watercolor them, then layer a few depending on how dimensional you want. Lastly coated it with glossy accent.

 On the first page, I made a tri-fold and secure it with the string. The right side is where I put together all the pages using coptic stitch. The book contains 5 booklets, they are called signatures. I only decorated the first page of every signature. As you can see inside the signature is plain pages, where they can write, paste photos, or draw. 

The 1st signature. Made a polaroid frame to slide photo in. Also got a love letter which I tucked on the top left.





















The 2nd signature. The oval page is to put photo and also can flip up. Left side is a loose tag.

The 3rd signature. Also a polaroid frame to slide photo and there is a pull out page behind the frame. Another loose tags and cut out image tucked.
The 4th signatures. Left side is an open up small booklet with pocket for the tag. Right side as you can see there is a page already flipped up. Then the 2 cards can be pulled out to use separately, also can flip open to the left.
The 5th Signature more straight forward with lots of 3D self-made stickers :)





















Hope you enjoy. Thanks for viewing. More to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment